Thanks for the info and the thread on all the great recovery stories! I'll look forward to hearing what Josephine has to say. I think my big question at this point is whether I can run after THR. I'm not a marathoner, but I'd like to be able to run 3 miles 4 or 5 days/week. I used to do this...
This is my first post here. I'm a 55 year old woman in the NYC area and I am deciding between THR and resurfacing. I've done lots of reading and at this point have a couple of questions:
1) Is there a difference in what activities are possible with THR vs Resurfacing, once recovery is...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.