susanne

I am 61 years old and since 2007 have had a right hip revision, this dislocated in 2010 when I had to have a total hip revision. In 2011 I had my right shoulder replaced. And last but not least jan 14 2014 total knee replacement.
Now I am 2 weeks post surgery just left rehab facility and now recuperating at home. Did not realize how different and how much harder this replacement is compared to the others.
I would like to find out tips and help to enable my recovery to be a smooth one. For example the topic of pillow usage pros and cons, how to get comfortable at night, which positions are most comfortable for you etc.
thank you everyone for any advise and help in answering my questions. Hope to hear from someone soon!!!
Birthday
Oct 22, 1952 (Age: 73)
Location
NYC
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
New York
Occupation
Special ed teacher. Finally retired!!!!

Signature

Right TKR - September 9, 2021
Left TKR January 14, 2014
Right hip revision 2010
Right hip resurfacing 2007

Left shoulder replacement July 22, 2015
Right shoulder replacement 2011
Back surgery spinal stenosis
Broken rt ankle 2018
Fractured elbow 2020
Back
Top Bottom