Recent content by suomi48

  1. S

    TKR 10 Weeks 3 days PostOp

    I'm 11 weeks after right TKR. I have had increased pain for the past 2 weeks, which may be nerve pain. the pain is worst in the morning and it usually wakes me up in the middle of the night. in combination with my sleep apnea, for which I use a coal, mornings are not my best time of day...
  2. S

    TKR 10 Weeks 3 days PostOp

    Last night I slept pretty well and woke up at 3:15. right now I'm icing my knee and drinking ice water. I'm trying to be patient, but it's not easy. I hope to go to the gym today and exercise in the pool, use the whirlpool and walk a little on racetrack. that may energize me, or I'll come...
  3. S

    TKR 10 Weeks 3 days PostOp

    I'm over 70, had a TKR December 18th. Finished 6th week of PT with 121 degrees of knee flexion, orthopedically I'm ahead of schedule. Living in a split level and walking without a cane, and once in a while going up and down stairs normallly. That's the good part. In addition to the knee, I...
Back
Top Bottom