Recent content by sunshinetwp

  1. S

    Calling all April replacements!

    Tamsmom, So glad that you started this!!!!! My RTKR was April 23rd. Hospital stay was 3 days then home. Went back to work at week 3 (desk job). I had trouble getting ROM in the beginning but now I'm at 110...so exciting. Still cannot get to 0 :(( But I work on it everyday. I bike everyday...
  2. S

    TKR Help - Please

    I do have some, but very little aching, some swelling and some stiffness. But that is not what I consider pain. Now your exercises:I do 10 deep (as deep as I can) 3 times a day - deep what? Squats? And how many? squats - sorry left that out I march in place 3 times a day - for how long? for...
  3. S

    TKR Help - Please

    My husband is very helpful and will do anything that I need, so I will try to slow down and depend on him more. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
  4. S

    TKR Help - Please

    Thank you Referee54. I will ice longer than the 20 minutes and I will try to slow down. Thank you again to everyone for the great advice. I'm feeling much better about my recovery. It sure does help to know what others in the same position have done.
  5. S

    TKR Help - Please

    1. what are your pain levels right now? (remember the 1-10 scale: 1 = no pain and 10 = the worst you can imagine. And don't compare this with the bone-on-bone pain you had before surgery! ) No pain at all. Have not taken any pain meds for 4 weeks. Pain has never been an issue for me. And I...
  6. S

    TKR Help - Please

    Thank you so much for all the information. I'm not feeling so bad now. It is amazing how a comment from the right person can have us running scared.
  7. S

    TKR Help - Please

    I am 5 weeks out of TKR on right knee and I only have 95 degrees of flexion and can not get full extension. I had 3 weeks of PT and was back at work full time, so no time or money for PT. My pt was great and gave me lots of things I have been doing at home with my husband. But I'm not seeing...
Back
Top Bottom