Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
sunsetbiking
May 8, 2012 I had a LTKR and while recovering I found this forum and found a lot of useful information. I just received my new Right total Hip on September 3, 2013 and found myself back here looking for more info, this time I decided to become a member.
Then on September 3rd I had a RTHR.
Came back a third time when I found out it was time for a LTHR on March 31,2016.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.