Nightquilter
Oh my you have had a time. Am glad you did no permanent damage.
I to have stairs that I go up and down.
But always hold to my hand rail.
Am icing my knee as I type.
As saying goes “This to shall pass”
Thank you for you message.
Just over wham after being 8 months and still hurts. Others that have had surgery after me say they stopped hurting and feel like swelling and tighten after 3-4 months.
But they may not be as active as myself
Hello everyone
I am still having problems with my knee.
Although I did slip on wet ground and land on it. I was before that having soreness, swelling and popping of my knee.
I called the Dr since this virus is so bad and they ask all types of questions to make sure I hadn’t done any damage to...
Hello,
Am new to your post.
Can someone help me see where I need to sign the date of my TKR.
I have already signed up but didn’t see where it ask for my surgery date which was 8/27/19
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.