Recent content by Suedeboot

  1. S

    THR Suedeboot's Recovery

    Hi everyone just thought I'd check in I'm 3 weeks into recovery fro. THR it's been a frustrating journey but I'm proud of myself for what I have achieved, just need some advice on getting over lack of confidence ie. going out for little walks I'm pottering around the flat but I know I need to...
  2. S

    THR Suedeboot's Recovery

    Thank you for asking. Is it best to inject in different areas of stomach and not go in every time in same place or maybe pinch more than an inch? Just seems to sting afterwards
  3. S

    THR Suedeboot's Recovery

    Hi all just a question about after hip surgery which I've had has anyone found their new hip to feel stiff when doing a few steps am I expecting a little too much and should I just go at my own pace .
  4. S

    THR Suedeboot's Recovery

    Hi all can anyone tell me if after they had spinal for hip replacement did anyone have full bladder afterwards
  5. S

    THR 15 September Right joins Left

    Hi to anyone on line need your support I'm having surgery today THR I'm so very scared
  6. S

    THR Suedeboots's pre-op anxiety

    Hi mojo333 thankyou for reply my surgery is on Friday this week yes my life has come to a standstill I'm not the person I used to be so this has to be done I need (want ) my life back I'm just so very scared .
  7. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    Hi everyone , I'm reaching out to you all as I'm scheduled for THR on Friday this week and I'm so scared I'm trying to keep it together and face my fears my thoughts are running away with me all the what ifs are bothering me and will I cope afterwards ect I would appreciate your help .
  8. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    Hi panicgirl my surgery is 14th next week I'm terrified I too don't know how to get through it I want to run for the hills, but some how I've got to find my inner strength I send you hugs and I will be thinking of you we will do this TOGETHER
  9. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    Hello panicgirl just a message to ask if you have had your THR and how are you .
  10. S

    THR Suedeboots's pre-op anxiety

    Hi crickethip(love that too) thankyou so much for your words of encouragement much appreciated
  11. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    Thankyou so much for your replies I don't feel so alone knowing others have experienced the same , and who have faced the op with the same fears . It is a great comfort to know you are only a message away if I get too overwhelmed with my over thinking as my op date gets closer .
  12. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    Hi panicgirl Thankyou for your reply yes my brother had THR 12 years ago so I have found talking to him a great support like me he was horrified at the thought of surgery but had no choice he was almost dragging his leg to walk he faced his fears and got through it he encourages me so much I...
  13. S

    THR THR about 10 days away & so very anxious

    I totally understand your feelings I am new on here and I'm scheduled for THR 14 October I'm so very scared I suffer with anxiety too and panic attacks and my fear is taking over I hope we can both get help from others on here to get us through this .
  14. S

    THR Suedeboots's pre-op anxiety

    Hi everyone I'm new on here and I so need your help. I'm 61 and scheduled for THR on my right hip and I'm so scared I desperately need to have this done as my life has come to a standstill but my fear is just taking over and causing me so much anxiety I'm having spinal with sedation as I don't...
Back
Top Bottom