Recent content by Sue Scaredy Cat

  1. S

    TKR May 20th Day Surgery RTKR

    Hang in there, I’m sure it will come. Even though I have done so well, I still feel some tightness too. It will get better.
  2. S

    TKR May 20th Day Surgery RTKR

    I will be 9 weeks out tomorrow and am feeling great. I followed my medical team’s instructions to the letter in terms of exercising, icing, elevating and rest. The hard work has paid off with excellent extension and ROM and a pain free knee. I still have some tightness sometimes and a little bit...
  3. S

    TKR May 20th Day Surgery RTKR

    Thanks @JojoOso It’s good to hear I am not alone. I’m feeling a bit better today. I tend to be a control freak and it’s just so hard to deal with the lack of control.
  4. S

    TKR May 20th Day Surgery RTKR

    Day 4. Pain is managed well and doing good except for huge swelling. I’m finding I’m already slipping into depression, despite a successful surgery. I have battled depression for most of my life, but it had been pretty well controlled for many years. Anyone else find themselves getting...
  5. S

    TKR May 20th Day Surgery RTKR

    I had a TKR day surgery on my right knee yesterday. The surgery went really well. Great range of motion on Day 1, and almost no pain. The exception was when I went to sit in a wheelchair to leave the hospital I forgot myself and didn’t brace myself to sit down. As a result I pulled a thigh...
  6. S

    TKR LKTR 19 May recovery

    Glad you are doing well. I had a RTKR today, a day surgery like yours. Feeling good now. Hope I have a good Day 2 as well.
  7. S

    TKR May Marvels

    Surgery date for RTK is May 20.
Back
Top Bottom