Thank you all so much for your replies. It has been 6 years since my last surgery and I am lucky to be walking as well as I am with a cane. I guess I just hope sometimes, that there will be a new procedure that would offer some improvement in my mobility. But I am grateful that I can get around...
I've been trying to find someone who has the same problem I do. I had a very successful knee replacement in Jan. 2010. Unfortunately I fell on the ice three weeks later and tore my patellar tendon off. The doctor tried to repair it, but by May I had to have both the patellar and quadriceps...
I just found your website and it looks wonderful. I hope someone can help me and tell me if I'm on the right site. I had a great knee replacement in 2010 with no problems. Then I fell on the ice and completely tore the patellar tendon. The doctor tried to repair it but later had to implant donor...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.