Recent content by stellaci

  1. S

    TKR Bilateral TKR and Peripheral Artery Disease

    Hi. This is my first post, so please let me know if I am not in the right place. Basic info: I'm 64, European ancestry. My blood pressure is very good, and my cholesterol numbers are great (I've been on statins for almost fifteen years because of heart disease prominence in the famiy). I have...
  2. S

    TKR Bilateral TKR and Peripheral Artery Disease

    Hi Celle -- thank you kindly for the welcome and the information. You never know when you'll come across something helpful. surgery dates: Right TKR 17 July 2018 (coincidentally, the day after our 30th wedding anniversary) Left TKR 13 November 2018
  3. S

    TKR Bilateral TKR and Peripheral Artery Disease

    I'm new, so please let me know if I misstep somehow. My history: Severe arthritis in both knees (bone-on-bone, as they say) so in July I had TKR on the right leg. Recovery was just about what I was told to expect, unpleasant but I got through it. I did exercises at home and never missed...
Back
Top Bottom