Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stefny
Hi everyone!! Just getting use to using this site. I am a retired Psychiatric Technician. I blew out my knees working 12 hour nursing shifts. I have been retired now for three years and I have been in pain all of that time. I have had all of the shots, treatments available and now am going to have my TKR on July 28. Looking forward to interacting with all of you!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.