Recent content by Steadfast

  1. Steadfast

    TKR Steadfast... in my 4th week post op. So many questions....

    When can we use the silicone strips? I just ordered some! I am going to try some Saran Wrap tonight. Thanks for the suggestion. My OS said nothing on the scar until it healed but the PT lady messaged the heck out of it with lotion so I have been using some cocoa butter to keep it from getting...
  2. Steadfast

    TKR Steadfast... in my 4th week post op. So many questions....

    Any advice on the sensitivity of the incision? I can’t even stand the sheet next to it at this point. I either have to sleep with my leg sticking out (which freezes me) or hold my right knee up in a bent position to hold the sheet up off of the incision! Is there anything I can do to speed up...
  3. Steadfast

    TKR Steadfast... in my 4th week post op. So many questions....

    My surgery was moved up to October 5th. I had a LTKR with an Oxinium Ceramic implant (metal allergies). I tried to do everything I could to make this a smooth process but OH, MY, how painful! I never had to use the Dilaudid prescribed for break-through pain but used all my Tramadol, Tylenol...
  4. Steadfast

    TKR October 12, LTKR

    Surgery on October 12. I hate it! I hope I am one of the ones who say "I am so glad I had this done!" I read so many posts from people who say they wish they had never done this. My husband had both his knees done (not at the same time) and says it was the best thing ever... I will have him to...
Back
Top Bottom