Recent content by Staythecourseor

  1. S

    TKR Doc / PT says keep working

    Hello All, I'm now 11 months post R-Knee replacement (Feb 22) and 9 month post MUA (Apr 22). My extension is good but my flexibility is still lacking. With that I mean I'm not back to pre-surgery range. Doc thinks it's the IT band and says to keep working (riding the bike and stretching). I...
  2. S

    TKR Doc / PT says keep working

    I've seen some improvement in flexion (I think partially related to use of CPM machine). I'm still having trouble with extension. I have some pain/discomfort on the inside of the knee I didn't have before the MUA.
  3. S

    TKR Doc / PT says keep working

    Thanks for your reply! 2/22 R Knee Replacement 4/20 MUA
  4. S

    TKR Doc / PT says keep working

    Hello All, I'm 8 weeks into R-Knee Replacement (2/22) and had MUA this week. Overall the surgery itself was not too bad and early on I thought I was in good shape but lack of extension and flexion led to MUA. I'm a 54 year old guy that's not overly flexible but have not returned to...
Back
Top Bottom