Recent content by Stargirl22

  1. S

    RTKR Day 1

    Day 14 Still some pain so following the pain med protocol. Getting around at times without my crutches but sometimes really need to use them...... Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. S

    RTKR Day 1

    Hi, I was in 10 days. 3 days in the surgical ward them another 7 on the rehab floor.
  3. S

    RTKR Day 1

    Hi, I was in the surgical ward 3 days, and then moved to the rehab floor for a further week. In the rehab ward you have 2 Physio sessions a day, or 1 Physio and 1 hydrotherapy. Now I'm at home I do my exercises a couple of times a day, hydro and Physio once a week. Sent from my iPad
  4. S

    RTKR Day 1

    @KarriB, great info, thanks [emoji4]
  5. S

    RTKR Day 1

    Was up and walking twice today, not bad considering my surgery was yesterday. Pain level is low but I expect that to change tomorrow as the local injection will wear off overnight. Sent from my iPhone
  6. S

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    June 13 RTKR.....feeling positive! LTKR done Nov 16, so know what to expect. To date no problems Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. S

    TKR 12 weeks post op TKR

    Thankyou Surgery date was November 8,2016 TKR left leg Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  8. S

    TKR 12 weeks post op TKR

    Thanks, they do say we live in the lucky country. Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  9. S

    TKR 12 weeks post op TKR

    Good to hear you are staring hydro, it made such a big difference to my recovery :) Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  10. S

    TKR 12 weeks post op TKR

    So, so happy that I made the decision to gave this procedure done. No pain and able to complete my pre op exercise program. I spent 2 weeks in hospital, 3 days in the surgical ward and the other 11 in the rehab ward. Physio and hydro therapy every day, as well as lots of walking around the floor...
Back
Top Bottom