Recent content by StaceyLynn

  1. StaceyLynn

    THR I have a new hip

    Thank you everyone :) been a hard week but moving in the right direction Surgery date 6-18-14 left Right 8 weeks after Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  2. StaceyLynn

    THR I have a new hip

    Hi everyone. Well I made it to the other side 6-18 and now have a new left hip. The right one will be following 8-4 at which time I guess I will be complete. I am tired and the medicines make me sleepy so I will try to post more details later on :) thanks to everyone Staceylynn Left 6-18...
  3. StaceyLynn

    Nervous wreck

    I'm in tomorrow and today has been so rough emotionally :( good luck to you Stacey Left hip 6-18 Right hip 8-4 Surgery date 6-18-14 left Right 8 weeks after Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  4. StaceyLynn

    New here and super scared...

    Thank you both :) I am excited to be part of such a wonderful support community!!! Surgery date 6-18-14 left Right 8 weeks after Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  5. StaceyLynn

    New here and super scared...

    Thanks everyone. I have a husband that will help as much as possible and his family is here as well. I always hate asking for help but know I need to get past that quickly. I am so grateful to have found this group :) Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  6. StaceyLynn

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Thank you!!!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  7. StaceyLynn

    New here and super scared...

    Hi all, my name is Stacey. I am a 44 year old mom of 2 and grandmother of 1. I have a 26 year old and an 11 year old. 6 month old grandson :( Yikes. I am a 10 year veteran of the Army and played sports pretty much my entire life through my early 30s. My family has a history of arthritis...
  8. StaceyLynn

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    New to the board, 44 years old, need both hips replaced due to severe arthritis. First date is scheduled for June 18th finally with right hip replaced 8 weeks later. Scared to death but so tired of living in pain 24 hours a day and feeling like I am 80 years old in my early 40s.
Back
Top Bottom