Hello everybody, I am 2 weeks into my post-op and am doing ok. I am having in house physical Therapy and that is going well. Range of motion is about 97 but I do have a lot of swelling. However, I did develop drop foot after surgery and the Dr told me that it should go away within 3 to 4 weeks...
Hi everyone, just had my first TKR on my left leg Mar 13, 2018. So far so good. I chose to have in house therapy and nursing care. I am surprised to have very little pain but have a schedule for my pain med’s.
Well I had it done. I stayed two days in the hospital and was able to come home. The...
Good afternoon, I am new to this so bear with me.
Both of my knee are spot and I am knock kneed. I don’t understand the procedures that I have read about the correction doing TKR.
Has anybody with knock knees had this done with TKR and did it straighten your legs?
Also did you do both at the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.