Spyderf3

Birthday
Sep 9, 1946 (Age: 80)
Location
Georgia
Gender
Male
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
GA

Signature

1 am scheduled for my TKR of my right knee on 10 July, 18, well, I had my right knee done and i am in 4 weeks post-op. My pain has been minimum (pain level 2-3) doing exercise. I have walked 1 mile with no problem. My recovery is going well. However, I still have drop foot on my left leg with same improvement. What I am happy with is that my legs are now straight. With my current progress on both knees, I am looking forward for a better lifestyle than I had before having total knee replacement. But there is a negative side and that is both knees or clicking at time. I am being told that it is normal. I am in outpatient therapy two days a week which is going well.

Followers

Back
Top Bottom