Recent content by Sportsnutt

  1. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    So I am now two years out on both knees, and they are all back to normal. I have no pain or stiffness. I do pretty much what I want, and this fall I think I will be getting back on my skates to try hockey again. Thanks for all the support!
  2. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    I did have the OS check the area that was oozing, and he has me on antibiotics for 7 days and then back to see him in a week. Thanks for the input!
  3. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    The last few days, I have had screaming pain down the outside of the left knee and into the shin. It is shutting down my ability to bend the leg. It is normal for something like that to pop up 6 weeks after surgery. I had been fighting with some drainage out of the scar where a stitch pushed...
  4. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    My left TKR was on 6-21. So just about 1 month ago.
  5. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    So almost 3 months out on the right knee and it is still good. I have a little pain in the back where there was a cyst before surgery, but no pain with the actual surgery. My left TKR was bumped up into June, and it is a totally different animal. It is sore, stiff and nothing like the first...
  6. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    I feel like the recovery is going great. I was out of pain after a few days, and walking without a cane after 5 days. I went back to desk work after 122 days. I am so afraid the bottom will drop out. I have heard a lot of people tell me that they felt good at first, and then they had problems...
  7. Sportsnutt

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I am new here- I had a TKR on the right knee on 4-23-18. I am scheduled to have the leftone done on 7-23, unless he will move it up a few weeks.
  8. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    It was my Right Knee. I am going in in July for a TKR on the left. Thanks
  9. Sportsnutt

    TKR Sportsnutt's recovery thread

    How do you join the April TKR group?
Back
Top Bottom