Recent content by Smokee

  1. Smokee

    TKR Knee replacement post op 3 weeks

    Ok thanks I will definitely try that tonight. The hospital gave me a special ice pack for this but I also will rotate gel packs
  2. Smokee

    TKR Knee replacement post op 3 weeks

    thank you for those supportive words. I am trying to do just that this week. It is very difficult to know what is right and wrong and very confusing because everyone is healing differently. I have had broken bones and surgery but this pain and the relentlessness has been a brutal lesson. I spent...
  3. Smokee

    TKR Knee replacement post op 3 weeks

    Jan 8 2020 left knee
  4. Smokee

    TKR Knee replacement post op 3 weeks

    I am 3 weeks post op my knee swelling is down but the pain is horrible- I was super fit and prepped very well with 2 trainers and my osteopath is doing my post therapy- I have had many surgeries over the years and this is hands down the most painful- I cannot sleep even with the morphine codeine...
Back
Top Bottom