Recent content by sir_gimp_alot

  1. S

    TKR Now Post Op TKR right knee Jan 24th

    I probably ice 6 to 8 times per day with ice compression machine. Generally helps although not quite as cold as I like it. I’ve stopped using any opioid completely however I still think it should take it once in the middle of the night to improve sleep. I never sake a single opioid (in my...
  2. S

    TKR Now Post Op TKR right knee Jan 24th

    Thanks all for feedback. There is kind of a serious question here which I’m curious how folks respond. Knee pain hovers between 3 and 6 but is rarely zero. I’ve avoided the oxy even skipping it completely last night which means about 30 hours since last 5mg. I do wonder whether taking one in...
  3. S

    TKR Now Post Op TKR right knee Jan 24th

    Summary: Tuesday morning was D day. Lights out at 8AM. Woke up around 1 or 2. First, a quick props to propothal. The fact that you can wake up rested after someone takes a full woodshop toolkit to your knee is pretty remarkable. Doctor gave me to option of staying or leaving but said given...
  4. S

    2023 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    If I lived in a small town in Maine, my jackpot would have been $1.3 billion. Instread, it's a Stryker Triathlon TK system and HSS's finest cafeteria food.
  5. S

    TKR TKR right knee Jan 24th

    prepare the ice machine can't tolerate opioids..........
Back
Top Bottom