Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
sillyBilly
I am normally active working around my property when I am off and at home. I live in San Antonio but work in Chicago IL. Travel every week and Love it when I am home. My wife and I love to go country & western dancing as often as my knees will let me. Which has been very little this year. We also love it hike and bike but again I have not been able to this year at all. This year it seems thing have gone down hill fast with my left knee. Doc says there is no more cartilage in that knee and is badly arthritic with bone spurs. He said it is time to consider a replacement. So we are going to do it Dec. 10th.
NOT looking forward to the pain of recovery but am looking forward to not having pain every step I take.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.