Recent content by sierradave

  1. S

    2020 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I'm booked for a partial knee replacement on 3/11/20.
  2. S

    TKR Travel after TKR

    Will do. I have the pre-surgery consult on 12/18. I had a cortisone shot on 11/19, so they say the surgery can't be scheduled until at least mid-late February.
  3. S

    TKR Travel after TKR

    Thanks very much. Luckily, I have the trip insurance in case my recovery is slow and I need to cancel.
  4. S

    TKR Travel after TKR

    Hello - I'm new to the forum and appreciate all of the great information. I do have a question about travel after the TKR. It looks like I'll be scheduled for surgery in early/mid March. I have a pre-planned 10 day trip to Europe set for late May (it was booked before the knee got worse.)...
Back
Top Bottom