Recent content by ShowMaker

  1. S

    Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Dynamic Hip Screw Recovery

    WOW, it's been a while. I was pretty much fully recovered by 2022 February ish and was painfree ever since then, until now that is. I did mention I wanted to remove the hardware eventually, and it happened to be 3 days ago on February 17. So now I'm back into this recovery state: can barely...
  2. S

    Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Dynamic Hip Screw Recovery

    Quick update, it's been just 3 weeks now. I contacted my doctor for a post op appointment, still waiting for reply, hopefully can see her this week. Got my staples removed, the scar is not very good looking in my opinion Probably doesn't even matter if it looks good since I want to remove the...
  3. S

    Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Dynamic Hip Screw Recovery

    Thank you all for the kind words, it made me feel a lot better! The other concern I have is that if I twist and turn a lot my left groin area aches a little, hopefully not AVN? I did finish my 10 shots of FRAGMIN blood thinners, those hurt so much. I will reflect that with the doctor next week...
  4. S

    Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Dynamic Hip Screw Recovery

    Hi, I’m new to this forum, stumbled upon it while I was doing some research after my hip pinning surgery. Got a lot of useful information here, which is very nice, but I wanted to get some personal advice and help from others if possible. I fractured my hip on Nov 5 from a slip and fall from...
Back
Top Bottom