Recent content by Shazza1970

  1. Shazza1970

    OATS - MACI Microfracture

    I have been off work now for 11 weeks and really want to go back. Because i have a very physical job which involves kneeling and lifting my employer wants me to take another 4 weeks off. That will be 15 weeks in total, this just feels so long and slow
  2. Shazza1970

    OATS - MACI Microfracture

    Thanks for your responses.I think i maybe expecting too much too soon. I asked bout the kneeling as i tried yesterday but the pain was bad and back of knee felt like it would lock. I guess recovery is long
  3. Shazza1970

    OATS - MACI Microfracture

    Hi, I had microfracture surgery on the 27th November on my right knee for 2 lesions on the inside of my knee. I was non weight bearing for 6 weeks then as much weight bearing as I could manage with no limitations. I am now having physio and surgeon doesn't want to see me again until April. I...
Back
Top Bottom