Hi I had left THR on Jan 25 and have had various groin, thigh and even heel pain. I think interrupted sleep is quite common. I moved to a bed with a softer mattress and have had better sleep…not great but better. Every day is different. Stay positive
Thank you all for the encouragement. Wednesday is 4 weeks and first visit with surgeon. I will post updates and concerns as they happen. This site has been so helpful. Again, thank you.
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks post op. The past two days I’ve been so tired. Doing PT (nothing crazy) 2-3 times a day. Walking but not overdoing. Strict orders to stay on walker for 3 weeks…no exceptions. Off all pain meds except Tylenol to sleep, feel like I’m sleeping ok but the afternoon fatigue...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.