Recent content by Shamira

  1. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    Hi. I am in chronic pain after 2 failed TKR on the same knee. I now only have 5% of flexion and straight. In July 2018 I had a spinal cord stimulator inserted to help cope with the pain. I was told because it is knee pain it’s extremely difficult to control the pain. Well the stimulator has...
  2. Shamira

    Anxious

    Thank you,
  3. Shamira

    Anxious

    Sorry to be a pain. However as my operation is getting closer the more anxious and nervous I am getting. My question is, after my next new knee is put in, will I be able to bend my knee the next day? When I had the first surgery done I was unable to bend my knee from day one of recovery. If...
  4. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    Thank you all for listening to me. I really do appreciate all your kind words of wisdom. I am not after sympathy, just someone that understands what I am going through. Xx thanks again
  5. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    I don't have any digital X-rays to show you. Double revision means if I have an infection he will remove this prosthesis, put in a dummy one and give me 6 weeks of intravenous antibiotics, then he will remove the dummy prosthesis and put in another. If I have no infection then he will just give...
  6. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    I can't thank you enough for listening to me. My first arthroscopy was done in July 7th 2016. Second arthroscopy was done November 23rd 2016. I had a TKR February 7th 2017. My first MUA was done 8th march 2017. Second MUA was done in April 20th 2017 and the 3rd MUA was done June 8th 2017. My...
  7. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    My history is June 2016. I woke one day with a pain in my knee and it hurt to walk. After a few days I went to the doctor and we choose to treat me with ibuprofen and ice. July I went back because my pain was worse and I was limping. I had an MRI which showed I had cartilage damage that needed a...
  8. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    Thanks for the puppy :)
  9. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    Thank you so much. What hurts me the most is my last surgeon kept telling me and the nurses that it was all in my head and I could walk if I wanted to!
  10. Shamira

    MUA X 3, Revision TKR - Morphine Implant

    i have had 2 arthroscopy surgeries last year. This year I had a TKR in February, my knee wouldn't bend from day one post op. I went to rehab for 2 weeks, post op 4 weeks I had an MUA. I did another 3 weeks rehabilitation, I had another 2 MUAs, more physio. Got a second opinion found a broken...
Back
Top Bottom