Recent content by sekhar

  1. S

    TKR 8 months after TKR I still feel pain in my knee

    I had TKR to my left knee 8 months ago. I had custom made knee implants specific to my knee anatomy. I am still experiencing pain and stiffness in my knee particularly at Lateral collateral ligament and patella tendon area. I am facing pain when I fold my knee. I have also developed piriformis...
  2. S

    TKR 8 months after TKR I still feel pain in my knee

    Thanks everyone. your responses are really very helpful. I will rest and take it slowly..
  3. S

    TKR 8 months after TKR I still feel pain in my knee

    Hi there In the last 30 years, I had 6 surgeries to my left knee (ACL reconstruction, 2 meniscectomies, microfracture, and few key whole surgeries). In last one year, I had some health problems and I had significantly lost bone density and muscle density in my left leg. As a result, my knee...
Back
Top Bottom