Recent content by Scott11

  1. S

    Bilateral PKR Partial Knee Replacement - Both

    Thanks and thanks for the info
  2. S

    Bilateral PKR Partial Knee Replacement - Both

    I had bilateral MAKOPlasty Partial Knee Replacement on the medial side of both needs on March 26th. I did use this site to help make my decision on what to do. Making the decision to do partial knee versus full knee was difficult. I did a lot of research and heard both pro and con. In the end, I...
  3. S

    Partial or Full - Getting conflicting Info

    Thanks Navygunns and Rick951. I like to hear from folks that have had the partial. The first Surgeon (PKR) reviewed the new X-Ray and still didn't see anything to change his mind. He did say that he would move up the CAT Scan and that will give him a better view of everything. At that point...
  4. S

    Partial or Full - Getting conflicting Info

    Thank you all for the replies. I've given the new x-rays to the 1st doc along with my questions. We'll see what I get back from him or his PA
  5. S

    Partial or Full - Getting conflicting Info

    I've gone to one surgeon that thought a bilateral partial knee replacement would be best. This is on the medial side of both knees. I have varus deformity (bow-legs). While this surgeon is first rate with 200+ knee replacements a year, I wanted to alleviate any questions in my mind about...
Back
Top Bottom