Recent content by Scooby22

  1. S

    TKR Medial Collateral Ligament

    Hi all, thanks for the replies. I am coming to the conclusion that I must have twisted my knee slightly while out walking. Pain is very localised at side of knee and doesn’t shoot up towards thigh. That’s why it seems to be ligament injury or similar. It can’t have been a traumatic or severe...
  2. S

    TKR Medial Collateral Ligament

    Hi there, I had left knee tkr on 9th December 2019. 63 years old. I’ve been progressing slowly but well with pain free walking for first time in more than 10 years. Now I’ve developed painful symptoms on inner side of knee. I think it’s an injury to the medial collateral ligament. Not sure how...
  3. S

    Metal Allergy Still in daily pain

    Hi there, my sympathies also, are with you. I had left knee tkr on 9th December 2019. I’ve been progressing well till about 10 days ago. Pain free walking after op for first time in more than 10 years. Now I’ve developed painful symptoms on inner side of knee. I think it’s the medial collateral...
Back
Top Bottom