Recent content by Scaredofneedles

  1. S

    TKR Tomorrow is the day

    Okay as it gets later and I know I head to the hospital tomorrow I am nervous as heck. I know I will make it to the hospital just hope they can give me something to quiet the nerves pretty quick after I arrive. I know afterwards I will deal ok just the nerves are being ugly tonight. :praying:
  2. S

    TKR Scared of Needles

    Thank you for your support it means so much to me. Finally I tested negative to Covid Jan 24 will come soon enough and finally the wait will be over. ♥️
  3. S

    TKR Scared of Needles

    My surgery is delayed till January 24th due to Covid. Just my luck
  4. S

    TKR Scared of Needles

    Anxiety is not my friend.
  5. S

    TKR Scared of Needles

    Thank y’all so much. Anxiety is or y friend but forward I go.
  6. S

    2023 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    January 10 is my surgery date Right knee Total replacement. Ready to get some relief but so scared to get the spinal and blocks. Any recommendations on going through this part?
  7. S

    TKR Scared of Needles

    January 10 is my surgery date Right knee Total replacement. Ready to get some relief but so scared to get the spinal and blocks. Any recommendations on going through this part?
Back
Top Bottom