Recent content by Sandpieper

  1. S

    TKR Hair loss side effect of Tramadol?

    Hi, Just wondering.....I am post tkr 10 weeks. I have been taking Tramadol 50mg two times during the night and nothing during the day. I have had great sleeping at night doing this. I have recently noticed that my hair is starting to get finer and thinner. I tried to go through last night...
  2. S

    TKR Hair loss side effect of Tramadol?

    I appreciate all the comments and advise. It helps. I live in Florida, so I am lucky to be able to get out doors and take walks in the warm weather. I think this helps. This surgery has been stressful and I’m not sure, at this point, that I will be scheduling my other knee. I’ll think about...
  3. S

    TKR Hair loss side effect of Tramadol?

    Hi....Thanks for responding. My operation was on 9/24/2020.
  4. S

    TKR Hair loss side effect of Tramadol?

    Hi, It is so nice to have fellow TKRs folks to check in with. Since I don’t have any close friends who have had this surgery, I was beginning to feel pretty isolated and discouraged. It helps to connect with others. I had my left TKR 6 weeks ago. My legs have become bowed and my Doctor...
Back
Top Bottom