Recent content by Sammy65

  1. S

    TKR Left TKR on Jan 21st

    Wow, that would scare me knowing you have to do it again so soon. I have a torn meniscus on my right but waiting to see if taking some of the weight off it will help. I’m sure some day down the road I’ll be having that one done too. Good luck hope to hear everything went well. We will compare...
  2. S

    TKR Mako robotic arm

    Has anyone had or getting their replacement with the Mako robotic arm assist?
  3. S

    TKR Left TKR on Jan 21st

    I have a motorcycle trip planned for end of May. Will this be possible or should I cancel now. I know everyone heals differently, but is it possible?
  4. S

    TKR Left TKR on Jan 21st

    Getting nervous with only a week to go. Had ACL done 20 years ago. I remember all to well how that felt and know this will be harder.
Back
Top Bottom