Recent content by samatney

  1. S

    TKR Surgery 7/28 and optimistic

    Better week. Not doing as much exercise so taking less meds. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  2. S

    TKR Surgery 7/28 and optimistic

    Luckily, I can work remote which is a blessing. Great suggestion about the compression stockings for travel. I appreciate the support. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. S

    TKR Surgery 7/28 and optimistic

    Ok, I'll try and answer as many questions as I can. I'm alternating Acetominophen (Tylenol) 500 mg with Ibuprofen 800 mg every three hours. For breakthrough pain, I'm using Tramadol (Ultram) 50 mg which I'm taking 3-4 times a day. My exercises are 30 four point leg lifts, 30 leg lifts, 30 leg...
  4. S

    TKR Surgery 7/28 and optimistic

    Hi all, I've been lurking on here since my RTKR surgery. Today has been a painful day so I thought I would post. My Dr. would not prescribe more OxyContin after six weeks so I take tramadol, ibuprofen, and Tylenol. Everyday, I am doing 15 minutes on the bike and PT. I'm walking about a mile. My...
  5. S

    What to bring to hospital?

    Hi, surgery is tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what to pack. What did you take to the hospital that you needed and used? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom