Recent content by Sam49

  1. S

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2019 Hip Recovery Club

    Morning I’m now three and half weeks post op, I’ve been icing my knee and foot which has really helped bring the swelling down, I wanted to find out if anybody has iced the replacement hip joint? Do you think this would help with recovery?
  2. S

    THR Day10

    Hi my surgery was Saturday 13th April and it was the left hip.
  3. S

    THR Day10

    Thank you all for your comments it’s made me feel so much better, it can be quite isolating when you don’t know anybody whose had hip replacement. I’m elevating at the moment
  4. S

    THR Day10

    Hi I haven’t tried icing it yet, I’ve been up and about for two hours and it’s already swelling, will give the ice a try. Thanks
  5. S

    THR Day10

    Hi all, it’s day 10 post op for my hip surgery and I’m really struggling with the swelling from my knee to my toes, it goes down slightly over night but my leg and foot are numb and I feel it’s setting my recovery back as I’m struggling to walk. Feeling very low at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom