Recent content by safezone

  1. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    @newhip126 they said with my age and fitness probably only a day
  2. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    @newhip126 seems like the most annoying part is they woke you up.haha ❤️
  3. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    @newhip126 Janet this was super comprehensive, just what I needed someone to walk me through the process and also give me the feelings I would feel through the process. When you wake up and do you know where you are? How long does it feel like your out once when gain consciousness? Where you...
  4. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    @anny thanks for the reply. I'm scheduled for March 14th. Good luck with your surgery, I'll definitely ask them to give me a little something before to help with the nervousness
  5. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    @Pumpkln @Mojo333 thanks for the information. Would anyone share how the procedure went, I know they put in a air tube. Basically any information, I'm so scared
  6. S

    general anesthesia hip replacement

    Hi Thanks for all the information by members. I'm so much better prepared. I'm 36 getting hip replacement surgery and I've been reading post about people being really happy with the spinal but in my case I can't get spinal because I've had a spinal inflammation before so I'm extremely worried...
Back
Top Bottom