Recent content by Roxy0125

  1. R

    Hip Arthroscopy Same pain as pre-op

    Hi Mojo, Thank you for the reply. The title should read "pre-op pain" as the pain I am feeling now is exactly the same as I felt prior to my surgery. Post op pain was different and more of a muscle pain because of the surgery. The pain I am feeling now is the same 'vice' like pain I had before...
  2. R

    Hip Arthroscopy Same pain as pre-op

    I should add to this that pre-op I was unable to sleep on my back. If I did end up on my back I was unable to sit up in the morning. My spine would 'lock'. This has started happening again the past few nights and that worries me. It took 4 years for doctors to figure out what was wrong with me...
  3. R

    Hip Arthroscopy Same pain as pre-op

    I had hip labral debridement surgery on 12/9/2019 (right hip). The surgeon said his goal was to repair however when he got in there he said the damage was too severe and he had to take out a fairly large portion of the labrum. He told me to FWB (full weight bearing) after surgery and use...
Back
Top Bottom