Roxnshells

I am a 61 Year old Wife, Mother, and Gramma to four wonderful boys ages 1 to 13. About a year ago my knees started to go south if you know what I mean! I am having BTKR on August 7, 2014 and am really anxious and scared. Reading on Bonesmart that a lot of you are up and back to work at leat by 12 weeks! I have a great support system and my husband is the best anyone could have! I just want to know what the whole thing will be like. I've read a lot of posts but need to know how long I'll be in the hospital and how long in a rehab hospital? I really want to recover at home.
Birthday
Mar 18, 1953 (Age: 73)
Location
Lake Havasu City
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Retired Corrections Officer

Signature

Bilateral TKR August 7, 2014

Following

Back
Top Bottom