Recent content by Roxiegirl

  1. R

    TKR Journey up to 7 weeks

    1. My pain level is maybe a 3 at the most especially after therapy.There has been days with no pain at all. 2. I was prescribed Oxycodone 5mg. Haven't taken that in 2 weeks. Use to take it an hour before physical therapy. 3. Slightly swollen 4. I get to 115 on my own and then sometimes its...
  2. R

    TKR Journey up to 7 weeks

    Josephine. yes you can ask me questions. I am open to any new information that I can get.
  3. R

    TKR Journey up to 7 weeks

    Hi I am new to this forum. It has been very helpful for me . The band that everyone is describing is what I call a VICE. I had my TKR on October 10th 2018. It has been a journey for sure. Surgery went well. So I am approaching my 7th week. Walking good without a cane, driving and doing most...
Back
Top Bottom