I'm having RTKR on Aug. 16. I've got a complication though and I haven't contacted my doctor's office yet about it. I came down with a case of Shingles about 3 weeks ago and I don't know if they're going to let me have the surgery with the virus still in my body (one month from now). I think...
I'm having RTKR on Aug. 16. I've got a complication though and I haven't contacted my doctor's office yet about it. I came down with a case of Shingles about 3 weeks ago and I don't know if they're going to let me have the surgery with the virus still in my body (one month from now). I think...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.