Recent content by rosanna

  1. R

    TKR Had TKR and THR - anyone else?

    I hav to say my knee replacement has been far harder than my hip replacements . The pain and swelling has been difficult to deal and it seems the recovery is much slower. I am using cocodamol 30/500 for pain relief but this has resulted in me being asleep more and generally very drowsy . I came...
  2. R

    TKR Had TKR and THR - anyone else?

    Hi rosanna from uk here. As you can see from my signature i hav both hips replaced and am recovering from a knee replacement. My mates joke that i am turning into the bionic woman!
  3. R

    TKR June sunbeams

    Osteoarthritis LTHR march 2011 RTHR. January 2012 discectomy march 2013 LTKR june 2018
  4. R

    TKR June sunbeams

    Hi . Im finding the pain difficult to manage. I had both hips replaced 5 years ago but the recovery was much easier to manage. Im an active person but ive had to slow right down this time
  5. R

    TKR June sunbeams

    I am recovering from a left knee replacement. My operation was on June 18th
  6. R

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    I am recovering from my first knee replacement left knee. My operation was on june 18th
Back
Top Bottom