Recent content by Roobear

  1. Roobear

    TKR Ltkr on 15th January 2020

    Thankyou, the physio was very nice and very encouraging. I’m now 3 weeks post op today, I have such a tightness to the bottom left of my knee replacement, almost feels like the knee is too big for my skin any one else experience this ? ,
  2. Roobear

    TKR Ltkr on 15th January 2020

    Thank you, that advice makes sense, so far each day has bought different areas of pain and a very tight band feeling around my actual knee. The physio in the hospital was so harsh she made me cry, I am due to see her again next Wednesday and I’m determined not to be bullied the rest ice and...
  3. Roobear

    TKR Ltkr on 15th January 2020

    Hi, I’m a 64 yr old lady, fit and active (usually) horse rider etc. I had my first tkr a week and a day ago. In the uk the emphasis is very much that you can’t do too much physio and that you must push yourself for full ROM, despite horrendous muscle pain I have been doing this as the other...
Back
Top Bottom