Recent content by RockinRonnyreh

  1. R

    THR Can i manage on my own

    I don't have any advice that hasn't already appeared. I'm 71 and live alone also. I guess I am lucky not to be a worrier. My new knee comes October 25. Say a little prayer for me, as I will for thee. I'll leave the worrying to the Powers That Be.
  2. R

    TKR Flu shots

    Now that I have started prehab, I feel much more positive,and I intend to maintain that attitude. A year from now, we will all be another year older. Why not plan to be in better shape, with less pain and more mobility. Even if things get bumpy, we'll have this experience behind us and have more...
  3. R

    TKR Flu shots

    Thanks for the feedback. Kate, it looks like we're on a similar time line. I'll say a little prayer for you. Maybe you could also for me. Positive thoughts do travel, I have found. I am determined and plan to go with the odds, based on the information at hand. This is my first internet group of...
  4. R

    TKR Flu shots

    I am actually a retired pharmacist, but we are in a different world now. Locally, there has been a spike in Covid cases, and all beds are full. I will have to go home on the same day as my surgery. I live alone, with my daughter for support, but she has 3 young children. I was initially...
  5. R

    TKR Flu shots

    Right knee.
  6. R

    TKR Flu shots

    Surgery date October 25. Is it okay to get a flu shot before before that date?
Back
Top Bottom