Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
robynhood
I am a 60 year old housewife who has suffered with osteoarthritis for 12 years in both knees. Left knee much longer than the right. Was recommended to have a TKR in 2009 but didnt feel the time was right for me. But earlier this year i just knew i couldnt cope any longer with the 24hr pain and discomfort. I had the op on 13th October. I am hoping to more physio on my right knee so I wont have to have the TKR on that knee too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.