Recent content by Rich13hvr

  1. R

    TKR Rich13hvr recovery

    10 days after my op. I still have a lot of swelling around my knee, despite upping my elevation and compression and icing. Even the static exercises are painful. And my bruised thigh will not allow me flex my knee more than about 20%.
  2. R

    TKR Rich13hvr recovery

    How comes you were confident enough to go down this route, when all of the "people in the know" adviced you otherwise. And what was their response when you told them your plans?
  3. R

    TKR Rich13hvr recovery

    Why is there an obsession about trying get back this ROM so quickly, which creates pressure and stress on the patient.......which surely can't be good
  4. R

    TKR Rich13hvr recovery

    Thanks. It's nice to read a bit of realism. I phoned the PT today explaining my concerns. All I received back is "it's essential that you keep pushing your exercises"....wich was very deflating. It was my left knee.
  5. R

    TKR Rich13hvr recovery

    Good afternoon This is a great site and It's been really informative reading some of the articles and others' experiences. I had my total knee replacement on 5th January, so it's still early days form me. The procedure appeared to go we'll and I hit all of PT expectations and was able to head...
Back
Top Bottom