Recent content by RICBAK1

  1. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    You have got to have a bit of fun at moment i am afraid my knee replacement is not the most important issue at moment it is keeping safe so i can see my family more,Hope everyone is doing well,we will be back to some normality soon ,booked my caravan site for summer that is what i am looking...
  2. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    Hi yes we get snow sometimes up north as we say,my grandkids think we are lucky down south they do not see snow got down but struggle to get up but kids enjoyed daft grandad pic and view from our porch
  3. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    No need to worry about knee or co vid today we are snowed in nothing except 4 wheel drive can get up our road today had 6 inches up to now its great living on a hill great views till snow comes.
  4. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    Hi Carmencita no further appointments for now due to co vid and no more injections in knee due to co vid so will keep on with co-codamol. Never mind though i am still breathing that is mane thing hope to get injection soon for co vid ,keep well.
  5. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    yes i was cancelled at private hospital waiting now for NHS hospital they say i need more care this time private do not have staff on call at night .
  6. RICBAK1

    TKR UK operations

    Anyone in the uk having any operations at all, just had another appointment cancelled for my knee.
  7. RICBAK1

    TKR When is the pain bad enough?

    I must say our NHS is brilliant sorry to say to you but that is one thing we do not have to worry about insurance, have had 1 knee replacement waiting for next when CO VID over and heart surgery foot also 3 times plus quite a few visits from accidents and getting buried in roof falls down mine...
  8. RICBAK1

    TKR Jaye’s recovery thread

    Sorry it never gets to hot I love heat and it makes my knees a lot less painful ,would love to live somewhere hot all year round.Today in garden it is 90 but they say by Sunday back to single figures for week
  9. RICBAK1

    TKR Jaye’s recovery thread

    Wish I was in my caravan and can only use indoor bike not allowed out yet in UK
  10. RICBAK1

    TKR When is the pain bad enough?

    My physio and doctor said if it's stopping you enjoying life get it done. Best operation I have had, got me walking again. Ready for second knee now just have to wait till Co Vid over first. Funny though both told me mine was due to being a coal miner and being on knees most of time, but my...
  11. RICBAK1

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    I might not have to have dentistry soon where my dentist sectioned my bridge before hospital dentist was going to take root out but stopped beause of CO-VID that has now fallen out only trouble is now my cyst is constantly leaking wake up every morning with blood on pillow and face constantly...
  12. RICBAK1

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    I had no pain before dentist sectioned my bridge of 5 teeth which I have had since I got buried in accident in pit in 80s,I have had a cyst on face for 10 years now which doctors have tried treating with antibiotics as well as surgery 3 times.Now they say may be the tooth plate is attached to...
  13. RICBAK1

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    Forgot to say I am on Eliquis also and since dentist ground my plate down my cyst swells up then leaks fluid every couple of days now at least its coming out more.
  14. RICBAK1

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    Thanks my dentist has done his part sectioned my bridge he called it so dentist at hospital can now sort root canal out ,but unfortunately all appointments are cancelled and my dentist has said there is nothing he can do because of possible infections I could get due to having heart surgery so...
  15. RICBAK1

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    Yes best to be safe my knee surgeon will not touch my knee till I get this cyst sorted.
Back
Top Bottom