Recent content by Rholmeswa

  1. R

    THR October 4 RTHR Recovery

    I wish my surgeon had warned me. I woke up in the middle of the night in extreme pain. Unfortunately, at that point I was behind the pain. It took awhile to get it all under control.
  2. R

    THR Post op - hair coloring?

    I am 4 weeks post LTHR (09/14) and I am wondering if there are any restrictions with coloring hair. I was planning to get my hair colored in the next few days. I left a message for my orthopedic but have not heard back on if it is okay at 4 weeks.
  3. R

    THR Post op - hair coloring?

    Wow..thank you for such a thorough reply. You managed to touch on all. Yes, I sm trying to eat more for energy. I am getting blood work done tomorrow just to rule out the obvious things. The dizziness is getting worse. My surgery date was: 09/14 and it was my left hip. My right hip was...
  4. R

    THR Post op - hair coloring?

    Thank you. Your reply is very helpful. Always nice to know you are not alone.
  5. R

    THR Post op - hair coloring?

    Five days post op. I still cannot walk far due to dizziness and feeling too weak. I am spending too much time in bed to avoid being dizzy. I have not had much of an appetite either. Have stopped taking narcotics in an effort to calm my stomach. I have kept an eye on my pulse and has been...
Back
Top Bottom