Recent content by RenegadeHamster

  1. RenegadeHamster

    PKR Partial knee replacement

    I have had the cyst for 4 years. It went away for 2 weeks after surgery. Then it came back and have had the same pain in the same place as before surgery. After 2 weeks of this I had it aspirated. It came back 2 days later. I always ice it. I had to quit working in 2019 and thought not being on...
  2. RenegadeHamster

    Welcome to the August Hotshots 2022 Knee Recovery Club

    I think I am in the correct thread for the august hot shots recovery,still trying to navigate around. Could someone let me know if I’m in the wrong place.thanks.
  3. RenegadeHamster

    PKR Partial knee replacement

    My surgery was on 8/12/2022 partial replacement of inside right knee. I have done and continue to do all of the usual things elevate,ice,etc. I usually don’t take anything for pain because it does not work. Sometimes if I have much discomfort I take 1/2 of a hydrocodone to ease it a little. It...
  4. RenegadeHamster

    PKR Partial knee replacement

    I had a partial knee replacement 6 weeks ago. I live alone and have no support nearby. It was ok at first my PT said I was way ahead of where most people are. 2 weeks after surgery my bakers cyst came back. This has been dogging me for 4 years. I had it aspirated and it came back in 2 days. My...
Back
Top Bottom