Recent content by Reh63

  1. Reh63

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    Hi @Qdogpa and others, I am 3.5 months (surgery June 1st) post PKR medial and still experiencing pain . Definitely similar to some described here after sitting or driving a bit. Seems to be fine when riding a bike or going for a walk. Can be painful right where the implants are now where it...
  2. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    Hi, early on did you find yourself constantly elevating? My recliner is my friend and I go with 2-3 pillows under the calf/ankle. Also I seem to be using the polar cube machine all day long . I the use of the Walker just based on personal need? I seem to be hobbling around the house ok for...
  3. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    Yes they were for the Mako
  4. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    definitely getting a lot of walking back and forth to the bathroom ! :loll:and the Dr did enough today just seeing how far i could straighten it and bend it once
  5. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    How has your recovery gone since January?
  6. Reh63

    2020 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Thank you Celle, my 1st PT appointment is tomorrow (June 3rd)
  7. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    My 1st PT appointment is tomorrow (June 3rd)
  8. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    @Celle PKR was performed on 6/1/2020 Left Medial
  9. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    Hi @Celle , my arthroscopy was September 6, 2019. Meniscus tear was addressed. The most pain in the days that followed was from the site of where the tourniquet was applied. I hope that isn't the case this time.
  10. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    Thank you , a bit uncomfortable but resting. Looking forward to eventually being in a better place than I was.
  11. Reh63

    PKR Day 1 on the road to recovery

    Hi, I found this forum a while ago and today was the day I finally had the PKR of my left knee. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to meet with the surgeon. Last September I had arthroscopy for a meniscus tear because the insurance wouldn't approve the PKR. As you can guess the knee got worse and now...
Back
Top Bottom