Recent content by Regretful

  1. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    I learned over a month ago that the reason for my my failure to recover from my TKR in January 2014 and the continuing pain, stiffness, inflammation, lack of mobility, and physically misaligned components was visible on an MRI that had been prepared by my original operating surgeon after the...
  2. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    Thanks for the offer. Earlier today I contacted my current surgeon's office and an assistant read me part of the metals/particles blood tests results that had just been received. It appears that I am highly reactive/allergic to at least two elements and mildly reactive to at least two others. My...
  3. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    All NYC post-TKR patients with continuing problems who have had or are considering revisions are invited to contact me privately with names and email addresses and I will send out a tentative notice of a get-together in Manhattan. Any place, date, or time I may select can be changed as attendees...
  4. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    NYC GET-TOGETHER FOR POST-TKR INDIVIDUALS: I would like to propose a get-together in a Manhattan restaurant, a casual, inexpensive place that can accommodate a group of people and provide a private space to confer, for those in the greater NYC area who are experiencing problems following a TKR...
  5. R

    Revision TKR Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie

    A message to Bonnie: I also investigated the Stedman clinic in Colorado (and ones in South Carolina and elsewhere) and thought that I too had arthrofibrosis after developing severe scar tissue following a TKR, then a manipulation, and finally an arthroscopic scar tissue removal surgery, all on...
  6. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    I indicated that my latest surgeon has no connection with HSS (and strongly implied that her opinion of the surgeries performed there is subpar, but was critical pretty much by inference and rueful look and a handshake, rather than by direct comments). She has performed many revisions on women's...
  7. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR: responses to above. I was hoping not to name names, but the operating surgeon in early 2014 and two others with whom I consulted in early and later 2015 were all with HSS (surgeon No. 1 said there was nothing more he could do and gave me three names of his...
  8. R

    TKR Diagnosing cause(s) of failed TKR

    I am nearly two years post-operative for a left knee TKR and find myself disabled permanently. I am in real despair. None of the surgeons who performed the original TKR, then a manipulation, and finally an arthroplasty to remove very substantial scar tissue/adhesions can determine why I can...
Back
Top Bottom