Red's Mom

I'm happy to finally be getting my new knees and hope that they give me the freedom and pain relief I've needed for the last several years. My old knees started fussing 10+ years ago. My active life then started slowing down. No skiing, no hiking, no camping. Lots of difficulty with gardening. No long walks in the woods with my dogs. The saga goes on and on....

I can't wait to reclaim some of the things I lost to the bone on bone arthritis. I'll miss riding Red (my horse) during the surgical and recovery phases but sure hope this is the answer to years of misery!
Birthday
Mar 30, 1961 (Age: 65)
Location
Niles, IL
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Retired Nurse

Signature

Right TKR November 29, 2016, Zimmer Persona, Custom Block
Left TKR November 1, 2016, Zimmer Persona, Custom Block
Back
Top Bottom